When it comes to an organization, marketing of your idea/brand is the wand that is capable of magic that gets you in the spotlight. Marketing was conventionally done in printed media, in newspapers and pamphlets; then came the advertising on television and radio, and if we look out to today, many brands use social media optimization (SMO) to promote their ideas and products. But, what is SMO?
Social media optimization or SMO is the targeted strategy of enhancing the awareness of a brand, a product or an idea to carious social media outlets. This is becoming popular because:
1. 75% users of the internet use social media.
2. 16-19 year olds have 89% usage.
3. 30-49 year olds have 72% usage.
4. 71% of users access the internet from a mobile device.
The online marketing strategy is no longer aimed at increasing the traffic on the brand’s site but to make its content visible on various platforms. Social Media optimization does this job, very effectively and reduces cost of marketing as compared to the conventional marketing methods. However, the optimization of a company in the online rival market is not an easy task: which is why Social media optimization companies exist, which are organizations that specialize at marketing your idea on the social platforms.
Social media optimization is related to search engine optimization in many ways, since the social applaud to your brand or idea is considered an up vote to its credibility. Moreover, the more popular your brand gets on social media, the more are the chances to increase the hits on your site. Social media optimization companies help you rise to fame with the following:
• Analyze your target audience.
• Evaluate the most popular social media platform among the target audience.
• Develop posts and content that appeal and engage users.
• Help you to make users register to your site.
A SMO Company helps you to:
• Gain the popular attention by advertising your content on the various social media platforms.
• Develop, update and maintain your content on social media.
• Enhance the accessibility and improve customer interaction
• Develop widgets and badges to lead to your site or registration.
• Build up your online reputation.
• Enhance the online content.
Social media optimization is the new ‘in thing’ when it comes to marketing strategies, and statistics show that effective online marketing results increased traffic and gains. So go ahead, hire a social media optimization company to promote your cause online, because all the attention lies there today.